Welcome to The Bushmills Inn: A Canine Paradise in Northern Ireland
*Dog friendly rooms available from Monday 16th October*
Why Choose Us?
We can offer a paw-sitively luxurious stay as our dog-friendly rooms come with a comfy dog bed, water bowl, and a welcome treat to make your pet feel right at home. We are in a prime location, just a stone's throw away from pawprint-rated attractions like the Giant's Causeway and Mussenden Demesne, as well as fabulous golden beaches and forests, making us the ideal base for your dog-friendly adventures.
Our dog-friendly rooms can accommodate two adults and one dog up to the size of a Labrador and our amenities include a dog bed and water bowl, doggie welcome treat, waste bags, designated dog exercise areas within our Hotel grounds and maps of local dog-friendly walking routes.
To ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay for all our guests, we kindly ask you to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Dogs must be pre-booked and confirmed in advance.
- A charge of £60 per night will be applied, which includes a cleaning fee.
- As much as we love puppies, we cannot accept them as only fully trained dogs are allowed to stay with us.
- Owners must be present while any staff member is in the room with the dog.
- Housekeeping service will only be provided when your dog is not in the room if your dog is left unattended in the room a sign indicating this must be on the door.
- Please do not leave your dog unattended for long periods of time as this can cause them distress. Guests are therefore responsible for keeping their dogs barking to a minimum during their stay. The hotel reserves the right to ask you and your dog to leave should it show any aggressive or disruptive behaviour.
- Your dog must always be accompanied and on a lead in public areas. Dogs are not permitted in the Restaurant or Bar and only in the Hotel Reception.
- Please always clean up after your dog and you will find a doggy waste bin on the hotel grounds. There will be a £250 deep clean fine if any waste or foul is left within the room or public areas and this will be charged at reception prior to check out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide dog food?
We offer a small selection of gourmet dog treats. However, we recommend bringing your pet's favorite food to make them feel at home.
Can my dog join me in the dining area?
While dogs are not allowed in our main dining room, they are welcome to join you on our patio if you’re having a drink or enjoying food outdoors during the warm summer months. Room service can be also be ordered if you wish to dine with your dog.
What local attractions can I visit with my dog?
We're close to several pawprint-rated National Trust properties and other dog-friendly attractions, beaches and forest walks. Our reception team can provide you with a list of places to explore.
Book Your Dog-Friendly Stay Today!
Ready for a tail-wagging good time? Contact our reservations team to book your dog-friendly stay at The Bushmills Inn.